- 250 community members [farmers, women, youth etc.] educated and are systematically taking action against climate change.
- 350 local farmers’ capacity built for sustainable agricultural development and supported to practice climate smart/organic agriculture
- 150 local farmers’ capacity built for sustainable forest resource development and biodiversity conservation through agro-forestry activities.
- 150 local farmers trained and supported with livestock
- One permanent tree nursery established as scion bank to produce best planting material for cashew and other medicinal plant to promote agro-forestry activities among 2500 small holder farmers in the north east region
- Coordinating Pro-Eco Organic Agriculture Research Project in the northern covering 400 small holder Farmers
- Teaming up with University of Mines and Technology-UMAT to train and support 250 small scale miners to reduce and eliminate the use of mercury in gold recovery in Talinsi District
- One climate change innovation center established in Tatala community in the Mamprugu Moaduri District to support female farmers innovate and practice compost making and application -36 female farmers trained and practicing
- One Permanent Ecological Agricultural Laboratory established to generate, test, train and support farmers to practice different ecological agricultural measures
Home / Recent Result